©Cayeux SA 2007-2011
The 2017 Cayeux Catalogue has been published!
Dear Sir/ Madam,
Our new iris catalogue has just been printed and the first copies will be sent to our faithful clients as of 3rd of April.
This catalogue is quite unique in Europe and lists 661 iris varieties: tall bearded irises, intermediate bearded irises, standard and miniature dwarf bearded iris but also Iris Sibirica and Water irises.
Over 200 varieties are Cayeux hybrids introduced between 1906 and 2017, which is a token of quality and, for us, the pride of perpetuating a French tradition dating back to the 19th Century.
In the event you don’t receive the catalogue by the 15th of April, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to send you a copy. And if you know of people who might be interested, please give us their address so we can send them the catalogue.
In winter take the time to choose your new irises !
Dear Sir, Dear Madam,
Our collection of 2017 is on line as of January 15th and the new catalogue will be out mid-March.
This collection is absolutely unique in Europe assembling approximately 650 iris varieties which we have created (200 CAYEUX TALL BEARDED IRISES IN 2017) or selected from the top American and Australian iris breeders’ hybrids (see the picture below). Please also note that close to 75 new varieties are added to this abundant collection.
As in 2016, we have decided to favour clients ordering early:
ALL ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN THE 10TH OF FEBRUARY AND 31ST OF MARCH WILL GET 20% EXTRA PLANTS WITH THEIR ORDER.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for further information and share this offer with your friends!
“Summit meeting in Oregon, May 2016 ”, from left to right : Liz Schreiner + her husband, Sixtine and Richard Cayeux, the visiting Australians, Barry Blyth, Thomas Johnson and Keith Keppel (Schreiner, Blyth, Johnson and Keppel are among the worthiest iris breeders today).
You can also choose to discover our irises at the following exhibits:
- at the Chelsea Flower Show between 22st and 27th May
- Daily, the whole month of May, at our Nursery (including week-ends and holidays) near Gien, at Poilly-lez-Gien (La Carcaudière – route de Coullons)
- Château de Tauzia (10kms from Bordeaux) : 7th, 8th and 9th April
- Plant Festival of St. Jean de Beauregard (Les Ulis – Essonne ): 21st , 22nd + 23rd April
- Iris exhibit at La Ferté Loupière (Yonne): 19th,20th+ 21st May
- Iris Festival held at Château de Pesselières near Sancerre (Cher): 27th+ 28th May
- The Orticolario Plant Exhibition at Cernobbio on the banks of Lake Como: 1st + 2ndOctober